The Real Estate Training Group's “Celebration of Success” Awards, recognizing the Property Management industry’s top performers across Australia and New Zealand. These awards have been designed to celebrate the success of an individual or your entire property management team. They aim to encourage and promote excellence on an International level. The awards will recognise the very best in the industry, across the below categories. The process is transparent and measurable and includes the insights and opinions of a team of judges, ensuring the awards are fair, accurate and unbiased.
Winners and finalists will be announced for each category following the “Refresh.Renew.Refocus 2018” Conference in each location. The winners will have the opportunity to promote their win through advertising and marketing material provided by RETG for a period of 12 months.
- BDM of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- BDM Rookie of the Year
- Property Management Office of the Year
Conditions of Entry
To be eligible to enter the RETG “Celebration of Success” Awards you will be required to meet the following conditions of entry:
- Entrants must complete a written submission for the category of Award being entered
- Entrants must sign and complete in full the Nomination Form of Award being entered
- Entrants must be present at the “Celebration of Success” Cocktail party
- Entrants wishing to submit for multiple categories must complete separate submissions
- Entrants must supply a high resolution digital image of the Award entrant (head shot only). For the Agency entrants, a team photo or Agency logo is suitable.
- Entrants must address only the criteria set out in the Award Submission and must not exceed maximum word count specified
- Entrants must present the Award submission in Arial single line spacing 12 point font, printed single sided on A4 and must be bound
- Entrants must not include any supporting documentation unless it has been referenced in the submission
- Judges decision will be final
- Entries can be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than;
QLD - 29th January
NSW - 5th February
VIC - 12th February
NZ - 19th February
WA - 26th February
- Judges will assess the entrants’ submission against the criteria for their particular Award
- Entrants will be judged against the Award criteria only
- Entrants must not contact any of the judges to discuss the judging process
- The judges decisions are final
- Submissions will be delivered to a panel of respected industry professionals and business leaders who will assess each submission
Please note that all submissions are treated in the strictest confidence and only viewed by the Real Estate Training Group judging panel. Following the conclusion of the awards, all materials will be destroyed.
PREVIOUS AWARD WINNERS